21 July 2007
whut lemon?
I'm thinking a lot about Plant and Page again tonight. I always loved Plant's singing... inordinately much... and I thought he was handsome... but, well, he just stuck his dick out too much. I couldn't take it. Well, what I love about his singing is that he sounds just like a man in bed when he's completely lost... all the way on the far side of passion. So I suppose the body pretty much had to go along with the voice to make the voice. I seem to be one who sees with her ears. The crotch thing just turned me off so badly.
When, in fact, I'm right there with the music, and I could watch Page till the cows come home.... People keep calling them "heavy metal". That's so lame.
I'm doubling up to try to keep at least one working version on these posts....
